Saturday, April 26, 2008

bustyadventures lucie

Today this girl really look like supermodel her face so fucking pretty and she have big ol fucking natural titties. I really like fuck this girl and she is amazing at ride dick so we took her to Busty Adventures. When I first met her I knew I had to fuck her on camera because of the way her tits is look so perfect. I drilled into wall. Guess what, I caught her play her with her hot pussy and rub her tits. She start get naked as soon, then she play with her pussy with dildo, it was great watching her huge tits bounce around as I fucked her real hard, then she suck my dick, and we fucked for a long time, and I spray her all over with lots of sperm. After mmm... go on press play and get yourself some is really SEXXUAL.. mmm CHANTAL. It was great.

mischel busty adventures

No comments: